Sunday, January 16, 2011

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe




So far no pricing has been released and of course a test drive will be what really tells us what this car To make things even worse I could probably afford it and it even has a great warranty so it would actually be pretty practical. So now I have found myself in an awkward position of wanting a Hyundai. The coupe version of the genesis is easily the best looking car Hyundai has ever made and even the stock 19 inch wheels look pretty good.

Wrong. Lets face it, a Hyundai with all these great parts has got to be ugly or at least the interior is cheap I bet right? I figured if anything the car was just going to be ugly. Then when I heard that available options like 14 inch 4-piston brembo brakes and a limited slip differential were there for the asking I thought to myself I guess I could take a look at it.

The tuner market has been begging for cars like this and most of those that deliver do so at a price that is a little steep for most. Rear-wheel drive turbo four cylinder. Hyundai has decided to build a new car and just hearing the available drive train really caught this enthusiast's attention. Thats right a Hyundai, the company that made the Excel, which granted they do have great warranties, but lets be serious now the ladies don't go nuts for the 10 year warranty.

For the first time in my life I have found myself considering buying a Hyundai.

No comments:

Post a Comment